ab 70 CHF
Crushed flowers and leaves, seemingly randomly scattered with a light hand.
These narrative arrangements develop their beauty in a variety of ways: Sometimes it is the natural drapery of the bed linen that allows individual motifs to make a grand entrance. The porcelain collection takes this brilliant play with aesthetics a little further and allows confusingly lush, arabesque scenes to emerge.
With their poetically surreal imagery and visibly vibrant design, the bed linen & porcelain collection by Estelle Gassmann are far more than just everyday products.
- reactive inkjet print on 100% cotton fine satin 115 g/m2
- 300 TC
- 60° washable
- calender finish
- duvet covers with zip
- pillowcases with envelope fastening
- Repeat size 200 x 220cm: Each duvet cover and pillowcase shows a different section of the all-over print.
- made in Northern Italy
- other sizes are made to order
- photographs: Anna-Katharina Wittmann, Katharina Lütscher
Free delivery for orders over CHF 200.
More info: Refund Policy.